måndag 25 oktober 2010

My opinion about comenius

Hello!
We have done a lot of things, for example we have been at Port Aventura, it was great. We have visit Queralt. It was soooooooooosooooo funny. My legs loved the long long long way up to the mountains. KG was a pain in the ass all the way up, hmmm. We have been in Barcelona too. This exchange have been fun. It was fun to get to know so many new people. It feels sad to go home and I will miss everybody. It has been an experience to be without my family in ten days, and I miss them a lot. The food here is amazing, but I want to come home and eat swedish food again. My english and spanish has improved, and I've learned some catalan words too. I think that Berga is a beautiful place, but sometimes a little bit boring. It will be nice to come home.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar